Registration now open for those on the Waitlist!
The Shipp Method™ of Christ-Centered Trauma Recovery
Are you a holistic practitioner, life coach, therapist, yoga teacher, yoga therapist, counselor, pastor, teacher, educator, looking to understand trauma and help others on their recovery journey?
Are you interested in learning how to use this method to support your own healing journey?
Are you curious about the intersections between Jesus’ teachings, Yoga, and the Neuroscience of Trauma?
Do you have a passion for helping others conquer their painful pasts and create a life they love?
Early Bird opens NOW!
Training begins January 25th, 2024, 5pm-8pm MST
Special Early Bird Waitlist Pricing!
The Shipp Method™ of
Christ-Centered Trauma Recovery Training
combines the teachings of Jesus, the neuroscience of trauma, and the applications of Yoga, creating renewed life and radiant well-being.
This 7-step method helps you cultivate a space of internal safety anchored in Truth, allows for compassionate processing of past pain while giving you the empowerment to make choices that align with a life you love.
Trauma therapy is not for the faint of heart, and yet I know God has placed me in this world to walk with others through the dark until they remember they are the light. I was brought back to life in a physical sense in 1999, and brought back to life in a spiritual sense in 2016.
As someone who recovered from 30 years of Complex PTSD, I know the struggles, the pain, the suffering.
I also know God’s deliverance, his promises, and the ability to overcome and live a life of Love. I know who I am because I know whose I am.
The 7-step method is a complete process for working through traumatic energy stuck in the body/mind complex. Everything is offered through a Christ-Centered and Trauma-Informed Lens.
Some of what you will learn in this 100 hour training:
- Rapport building
- Holding space and therapeutic presence
- Jesus’s teachings on trauma
- Truth on Who You Are in God’s Eyes
- How to Connect to the Energy of the Heart
- How to allow energy to move through the body
- How to tell if a client is regulated
- Emotional Embodiment techniques
- Yoga Philosophy – Koshas, Kleshas, Sutras, 8 Limbs of Yoga and how it all applies to Trauma
- Energy Anatomy – specifically Chakra Psychology and how that relates to trauma
- The Feminine and Masculine aspects of how trauma presents in the energy body
- Developmental trauma in childhood & the basics of attachment theory
- Yoga poses specific for trauma
- Dialogue and language for trauma recovery
- The basics of PolyVagal Theory, how that applies to Trauma, and how to use it for recovery
- Regulation techniques
- Meditative processes
- Inner Child work
- Breathing techniques
- Somatic Journeying™
- How to rewire the nervous system with breath
- How to use scripture to support in session work
- and so much more!
The training is 100 hours total, including the 10 session case study. You must complete the case study and report packet to submit for certification. All sessions will be recorded and available to watch on replay for 6 months after each session is complete.
7Dates for the training: all via ZOOM
Thursdays, January 25 – May 2nd, 5pm-8pm MST – No class March 14th
Saturdays, 9am-6pm MST:
Here's what others are saying about this process:
Regular Price: $2,795
Early Bird pricing: $2,345 ($450 savings!!)
Early Bird Discount expires October 31, 2023.
Payment plans are available for early-bird rate with $300 non-refundable deposit.