© 2021 The Window Within LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yoga Therapy is an effective holistic therapy for those recovering from, or living with trauma, injury, pain or illness.
Yoga Therapy blends gentle yoga postures, facilitated dialogue, breath work, yoga nidra (guided meditation) and yogic teachings to create a safe, supported environment where you will bring harmony and balance to the mind, body, heart, and spirit. Each experience is different based on your needs, concerns and intentions.
- decrease in physical and emotional discomfort
- disappearance of physical pain
- peace of mind and well-being
- more flexibility and strength
- deeper calm and content
- ability to better manage and cope with stress, anxiety and depression
- remembrance of Self
- finally learning how to meditate
- how the breath can be used at all times to alleviate fear and stress
- more consistent and better quality of sleep
- complete healing of shame
- recovery from PTSD and trauma
Kate is a certified Level One practitioner in Integral Breath Therapy. It was a part of her Yoga Therapy training. The belief is that when we have more prana, our life force energy, moving through our body, we will feel more radiant and alive. When and where prana gets stuck, is where dis-ease will birth in the body/mind complex. Breath Therapy is a therapeutic practice aimed at removing the blockages of prana, caused by unprocessed emotional experiences in life. These could be from childhood, even pre/post natal, or from yesterday. It works on healing the inner child, de-armoring the physical body to allow for more energy to flow, and deep release and processing for complete restoration of body, mind, heart and soul.
While Breath Therapy is beneficial for everyone, it is best to have some experience with processing work prior to beginning. If you are newly on your personal healing journey, it would be best to schedule a coaching session first, to gather some tools for regulation and processing, before starting Breath Therapy. Kate can also support you in the tools needed.
- Complete relief from anxiety and depression
- More awareness of their body and emotional interactions
- Reclaimed power and confidence
- Deeper sleep
- Less medication needed for pain
- Disappearance of pain
- Healing of their childhood traumas
- A renewed connection to their faith and inner connection to God
- Release of grief and anger
- Deep relaxation and peace
A fully present, embodied experience, you will begin to learn and understand the profound relationship between your mind, body, and spirit.
- inspired to create a more fulfilling life
- release of physical, mental and emotional tension
- acceptance of Self
- integrated awareness of body-mind-spirit
- healing messages from passed on loved ones
- ability to connect to passed on loved ones on their own
- healthier relationship to loved ones and oneself
- overall improvement in well-being
- deeper understanding of how old patterns and limiting beliefs can be shifted into purpose
- complete transformation in all areas of life
- weight loss from letting go of emotional suffering
- how to work with their intuitive gifts
An energy medicine session feels like a wonderful wave of peace flowing all around and through you, clearing away all that you no longer need and filling you with beautiful, luminous light.
I will do an overall energetic intake to see where blockages are being held, talk with you about your goals and intentions for your healing, and give insights throughout the session as your energy body begins to give me information about the origination of the blockages and what it needs to balance.
Energy Medicine is a clothes-on healing modality that uses your own life-force energy to promote health on all levels of being; physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
I work with Reiki energy and Medical Intuition.
Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method of healing. It has been recognized by the medical community as a holistic therapy to help with easing the effects of pain, stress and anxiety. It also works in conjunction with all medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery.
Clients report many benefits including:
- reducing the effects of pain
- decrease in stress and anxiety
- physical relief from illness and pain
- calm, balanced and connected to a higher source within
- feelings of peace, security, well-being, joy and happiness
- a deeper spiritual connection
- complete healing from chronic illness
- able to integrate healing with medical doctors for faster recovery
- understanding of unknown illnesses and healing from the symptoms
- knowledge about why certain patterns won’t go away and after session over, energy cleared
Yoga Nidra is a mindful, guided meditation practice that allows the body and mind to enter into a deeply relaxed state with the intention of bringing the conscious mind into harmony with the subconscious and unconscious. While the body enters a state of sleep, the mind is guided into a place between sleep and wakefulness in order to accept positive instructions. These instructions are meant to promote mental healing through the power of unconscious visualization, pranic healing through the flow of light and energy in the body, and an increased sense of will-power and resilience.
This powerful technique has been shown to be useful in eliminating the root causes of negative thinking and stress. Through the perspective gained in Yoga Nidra, you may reduce the impact of stress-related disorders like hypertension, depression, insomnia, asthma, anxiety, chronic pain, digestive illnesses, and much more. Yoga Nidra is also shown to be highly effective in training the mind to access its natural well of creativity, problem solving, memory faculties, and learning abilities. Yoga Nidra is a highly recommended practice for those healing from PTSD, trauma, other imbalances of the nervous system, and brain injury.
- relief from insomnia
- decreased anxiety and depression symptoms
- relief from physical pain
- overall feeling of well-being
- less affected by chronic tension and stress
- more relaxed in daily life
- deep spiritual connection
- not triggered by past trauma
- more joyful and happy
- able to process emotions more easily
The Shipp Method™ of Christ-Centered Trauma Recovery combines the teachings of Jesus, the neuroscience of trauma, and the applications of Yoga, creating renewed life and radiant well-being.
This 7-step method helps you cultivate a space of internal safety anchored in Truth, allows for compassionate processing of past pain while giving you the empowerment to make choices that align with a life you love.
To learn more visit: The Shipp Method™