© 2021 The Window Within LLC. All Rights Reserved.
The Shipp Method™ of Christ-Centered Trauma Recovery
New sessions coming in 2022.
The Shipp Method™
The Shipp Method™ of Christ-Centered Trauma Recovery combines the teachings of Jesus, the neuroscience of trauma, and the applications of Yoga, creating renewed life and radiant well-being.
New sessions coming in 2022
This 7-step method helps you cultivate a space of internal safety anchored in Truth, allows for compassionate processing of past pain while giving you the empowerment to make choices that align with a life you love.
Trauma therapy is not for the faint of heart, and yet I know God has placed me in this world to walk with others through the dark until they remember they are the light. I was brought back to life in a physical sense in 1999, and brought back to life in a spiritual sense in 2016.
As someone who recovered from 30 years of Complex PTSD, I know the struggles, the pain, the suffering.
I also know God’s deliverance, his promises, and the ability to overcome and live a life of Love. I know who I am because I know whose I am.
The 7-step method is a complete process for working through traumatic energy stuck in the body/mind complex. Everything is offered through a Christ-Centered and Trauma-Informed Lens.
Level 1 Training
- 16 three-hour weekly group ZOOM sessions Monday nights
- 5 Saturday group ZOOM sessions, each with a one hour lunch break
- There will be a Weekend Virtual Retreat to Close the Program
- The final 10 hours will be a case study with one client with paperwork and reports turned in for review.
A 100-hour certificate of completion in The Shipp Method™ Christ-Centered Trauma Recovery Training will be issued upon submission of certification packet. You will be given detailed information on this part of the program. There is a manual you will receive and additional required books for reading.
*This program is for educational purposes only. It is not for licensure.
New session starts in 2022.
Some of what you will learn in this 100 hour training:
- Jesus’s teachings on trauma
- How to use scripture to support in session work
- Truth on Who You Are in God’s Eyes
- How to Connect to the Energy of the Heart
- How to allow energy to move through the body
- How to tell if a client is regulated
- Yoga Philosophy – Koshas, Kleshas, Sutras, 8 Limbs of Yoga and how it all applies to Trauma
- Energy Anatomy – specifically Chakra Psychology and how that relates to trauma
- The Feminine and Masculine aspects of how trauma presents in the energy body
- Developmental trauma in childhood
- Yoga poses specific for recovery
- The basics of PolyVagal Theory, how that applies to Trauma, and how to use it for recovery
- Regulation techniques
- Meditative processes
- Inner Child work
- Breathing techniques
- How to rewire the nervous system with breath
- and so much more!
15 women completed the first round of this training in June 2021. The feedback on how this work is helping others is beautiful!
If you are a therapeutic practitioner of any modality, this method can be added to your tool box as a stand-alone modality or in combination with what you already offer. Trauma-informed care is needed now more than ever.