The Shipp Method™
Christ-Centered Trauma Recovery Level 1 Training
The Shipp Method™
Christ-Centered Trauma Recovery Level 1 Training.
A 7-step process for remembered wholeness and radiant well-being. Learn the process of The Shipp Method™ to use in your own life and with clients.
I would love to have you be a part of this offering! It is work that is deeply needed in this world, especially now. This work is already being offered in residential addiction recovery centers, trauma therapy practices, holistic practitioners, life coaching, spiritual counseling, personal training, yoga classes/sessions, movement therapy, and more. It is creating positive change for many lives.
The Shipp Method™ is a Christ-Centered Trauma Recovery process that combines the teachings of Jesus, with the neuroscience of trauma, and the applications of Yoga, creating renewed life and radiant well-being. This 7-step method helps you cultivate a space of internal safety anchored in Truth, and allows for compassionate processing of past pain while giving you the empowerment to make choices that align with a life you love.
For the past decade I have been asked to create a training to teach people how to do what I do in helping people overcome their painful pasts and create a life they love. I wasn’t sure how to do that at first, and spent a lot of time contemplating what that would look like and feel like.
I was given my answer after going through my own dark night of the soul 4 years ago, and getting clear on how I am called by God to help people. I have spent the past 4 years refining a process I created and ready to bring it to life for all to learn.
Trauma therapy is not for the faint of heart, and yet I know God has placed me in this world to walk with others through the dark until they remember they are the light. I was brought back to life in a physical sense in 1999, and brought back to life in a spiritual sense in 2016. As someone who has recovered from 30 years of Complex PTSD, I know the struggles, the pain, the suffering. I also know God’s deliverance, his promises, and the ability to overcome and live a life of Love. I know who I am because I know whose I am.
Training starts October 18th, Monday nights from 5-8pm AZ time via ZOOM.
- 16 three-hour weekly group ZOOM sessions
- Mondays starting October 18 – February 7th, 5pm-8pm MST (AZ doesn’t change time, so please account for time change in the Fall)
- The dates are
- October 18, 24;
- November 1, 8, 15, 22, 29;
- December 6, 13, 20;
- January 3, 10, 17, 24, 31;
- February 7th
- There will be 5 Saturday group ZOOM sessions, each with a one hour lunch break
- October 30, 9am-4pm
- November 20, 9am-4pm
- December 11, 9am-4pm
- January 8, 9am-4pm
- January 22, 9am-4pm
- There will be a Weekend Virtual Retreat to Close the Program– February 12th & 13th, 2022
- Feb 12th, 9am-4pm
- Feb 13th, 9am-4pm
The financial details:
Save $200 if you sign up by September 15th. Payment plans are available. Please email email@example.com to request.
- A $250 deposit holds your spot and goes towards total due.
- Please submit payment via Paypal to www.paypal.me/kateshipp or via Venmo at @kateshipp333.
- Please be sure to give your full name, address, email, phone, and mention The Shipp Method™ in notes of payment.
- Kate’s assistant will send you a contract to sign within 48 hours of payment receipt. This contract must be signed and returned for enrollment into the program. This contract will state any payment arrangements being made and other needed sign-offs to participate in this training.
- If the $250 deposit is paid by September 15th, you will lock in the discounted price of the program at $2200.
- If the deposit is paid after September 15th you will be paying $2400 for the training.